AutoCAD / GIS / Graphics Technician
Fairhurst is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated AutoCAD / GIS / Graphics Technician to join the Newcastle Office. The successful candidate will form part of the Cad / GIS and Graphics Team supporting the Landscape Architects, Town Planners, Transport Planners and the Infrastructure and Geotechnical Engineers.
- Provide detailed drawings in AutoCAD / GIS / Graphics to support the Newcastle office and wider partnership;
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team;
- Produce and manage fully co-ordinated drawing packages; and
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within a busy team.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Competent in AutoCAD with a minimum of 5 years’ experience;
- GIS experience would be beneficial;
- A consultancy background would be desirable with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship;
- Flexible and organised approach to working within a team structure or alone;
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large;
- Understanding of Ordnance Survey Datasets would be beneficial;
- InDesign experience desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills required;
The position is provisionally for 12 months within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its Clients. The position will commence March 2018.
This is a full time role working out of our Newcastle Office. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to