Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Civil / Drainage Engineer with 3 to 4 years relevant post graduate experience at our Taunton office.
All engineers work under direct supervision of our highly experienced directors and alongside our team of dedicated engineers and technicians. We offer an ICE approved training agreement and a route towards chartered membership of a professional engineering institution.
Depending on experience as you progress you can expect to be active on a number of projects and with a number of clients at any given time.
- Design of infrastructure for commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors including SUDS drainage systems, roads to adoptable standards.
- Liaison with statutory bodies such as Wessex water, Council highways departments
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
- Help to develop and monitor junior engineers and technicians.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Full clean driving license
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to stating the position for which you are applying.