Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint Infrastructure Technicians to join the Glasgow office. The successful candidates will have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the waste, retails, residential, commercial and renewables sectors.
- Provide infrastructure design and engineering details.
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team to achieve a coordinated design.
- Undertake detailing using a range of software packages.
- Develop detailing and co-ordination skills to further develop and enhance their experience and capabilities.
- Provide infrastructure engineering design and detailing of roads, drainage, site levels together with ground modelling and SUDS design.
- Produce infrastructure design using PDS ground modelling software and integrate same with Windes Microdrainage.
- Undertake detailing to Technical Approval submission standards for Roads and Drainage Consents.
Qualifications / Experience
- HNC/HND in Civil Engineering.
- Construction industry experience.
- Communication and numerical skills required.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
- Interest and capability in working with Revit would be a distinct advantage.
The role offers a structured training programme and excellent career progression opportunities within a privately owned practice to become part of a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients with a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to .