Part Time/Casual Admin Assistant
We are currently looking to appoint a Part Time/Casual Admin Assistant to join the Leeds Office.The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies.
- Front of house-meet and greet
- Answering reception telephone and directing calls
- Managing night service
- General administration duties
- Manage/record/scan all incoming and outgoing mail
- Taking Special Delivery packages to the post office as and when required *purchase stamps as and when required
- Scanning & archiving of all old Projects
- Electronic filing etc.
- Typing of letters, reports, quotes, actions etc. as required by Partner and technical staff
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident when working on Internet
- Willing to learn new software packages as required
- Marketing skills on Telephone/Social media
The role offers the opportunity to work within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. Salary to be discussed.
To apply for this position, send your CV to .