Senior Structual Engineer
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to join the Aberdeen Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
- Leading projects in the office from small to large
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Preferably some experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to stating the position you are applying for.