Structural CAD Technician
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Structural Technician to join the Leeds office. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the retail, logistics, rail, residential, commercial, and renewables sectors.
- Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in AutoCAD and Revit software packages
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team
- Assist in the development of BIM implementation
- Maintain and promote Fairhurst Technical standards.
Qualifications / Experience:
- HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within A CONSULTANCY.
- RCD Detailing experience.
- A consultancy background is essential, with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
- Strong AutoCAD & Revit experience, communication and numerical skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
The role offers a structure training programme and excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to stating the position applying for, where you live & salary expectations.