EXPERIENCED GRADUATE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint Graduate Structural Engineers with 2 to 5 years relevant post graduate experience.
The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
All graduate engineers work under direct supervision of our highly experienced directors and alongside our team of dedicated engineers and technicians. We can offer an ICE approved training agreement and a route towards chartered membership of a professional engineering institution.
Depending on experience as you progress you can expect to be active on a number of projects and with a number of clients at any given time.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software e.g. TEKLA Structural Designer & TEDDS Package.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays
- Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Loyalty Bonus
- Professional Qualification Bonus
- Employee Reward Scheme
- Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee’s.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its Clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to stating the position you are applying for.