We are looking to expand our Edinburgh based team with the addition of a suitably experienced Infrastructure Technician. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on a wide variety and scale of projects spanning many sectors of the industry including but not limited to master planning, education, retail, commercial and residential.
- Provide infrastructure engineering design and detailing of roads, drainage, site levels together with ground modelling and SUDS design.
- Produce infrastructure designs using AutoCAD, PDS modelling software and integrate the same with Innovyze Microdrainage. Experience in Civils 3D is also preferred.
- Undertake detailing to Technical Approval submission standards for Roads and Drainage Consents.
- Liaise with other design team members to achieve a coordinated design, developing ability to actively take a design lead when required
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum HNC/HND in Civil Engineering.
- Construction industry experience
- Proficiency in relevant software packages
- Communication and numerical skills required.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
- Ability to work with Revit would be a distinct advantage.
The role offers the opportunity for the right candidate to grow in position and to gain professional qualifications. The position brings excellent career progression opportunities within a privately owned practice to become part of a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients with a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to .