Principal Structural Engineer
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Principal Structural Engineer to join our Taunton Office.
- Technical lead on projects large and small.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer, TEDDS and Masterseries.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Min of 15 years’ experience
- Full clean driving license
The role is for an experienced structural engineer looking for a new challenge within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to stating the position for which you are applying.