Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Project Support Administrator in our Edinburgh office. The successful candidate will have experience in project controls and project reporting in order to provide timely, efficient and professional project support. Experience of bid preparation support would also be advantageous to support Bid Managers in the preparation of technical submissions.
Our Project Controls Lead will work directly for the Project Managers, Directors and Partners.
The successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working on major buildings, infrastructure and highway schemes throughout the UK.
- Working with Project Managers/Directors to provide project monitoring and reporting support
- Establish and update Project Execution Plans on major projects
- Support project team members to see projects and deliverables comply with Fairhurst QEMS
- Collate and report project time bookings
- Review and report project spend against budgets
- Prepare project invoices
- Review and report compliance with project KPIs
- Support in the production of marketing materials
- Support Bid Managers in the production of graphics to enhance tender submissions
- Experience in the Civils Infrastructure sector
- Proven experience of project financial administration/support
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Previous Experience of graphics production is desirable
- Civil engineering or business management qualification and/or appropriate experience
This role offers an excellent opportunity within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Edinburgh stating the position you are applying for.